Sunday, August 13, 2006

Little Busy Bee!


After going through a little slump all week long artwise, I'm Back!!
Jenn over at Stiletto Heights inspired me to pick back up with ATCs. I left them behind a long time ago because I thought it was too much of a pain to get the right size paper, etc... But, she does her ATCs right on playing cards! It makes it much easier to just grab a deck of cards and start creating!
So far, I've got ten done! Holy cow that's a lot. But it feels pretty good to be accomplishing something this weekend (other than laundry LOL!) I'll be posting them all week long at my etsy shop www.heatherly.etsy.com. So keep your eyes peeled! You may find one you just can't live without!

1 Comments:

Blogger stilettoheights said...

Glad I could help in some small way!!! I started painting on playing cards because I had no money for supplies...lol!!!

They look great!
~jenn
stilettoheights

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home