Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Misty Wants To Know

I am Heather from Atlanta and I visit your site because I admire your artwork and feel inspired by it everyday.

A perfect day for me is a rainy day that would require a constant cup of Earl Grey at my side and time to sit down and work on my art ... because I'm feeling really inspired and have this great idea swirling around in my head.

I LOVE all types of music, but one song that really sticks in my head is Say Goodbye by Dave Matthews. The imagery if fantastic - a raging fire both in the fireplace and in the eyes of a friend that he wants to be a lover.

I would have to say that I'm party to mostly sunny ... Although I do enjoy my clouds.

I have a recurring dream that takes places in a huge stone mansion. And the people there live within the walls. Sometimes it's in black & white, sometimes in full color, but more often it's black & white with just a few things in color - like a red rug or really lush green grass.

One of the most fun and silliest things I've ever done is getting into a toothpaste and shaving cream fight with my best friend Rebecca while staying at a hotel in high school.

I don't think I take myself too seriously, but I have a tendency to take certain situations too seriously. I spin it around and around in my head like a cotton candy machine.

If I had to pick one person, I would have to say it would be wonderful, supportive boyfriend. We'd run off to a fantastic beach somewhere warm. And we would do nothing but eat great food and work on our tans until the money ran out! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Mawn said...

what a great list!
Nothing beats a cup of earl grey while working on art!!!
thank you for your answers and for visiting me! ;-)

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home