Monday, May 08, 2006

Fun with discovering new art!




There's this guy who has started a really great project involving old cigarette machines and art. He has taken the old machines in which you put your money in, pull the knob and out pops a box of cigs. However, now instead out pops a small box of treasured art made by someone with a really great imagination. I'm lucky to have one and only one located right here in Atlanta at an area Whole Foods Market.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on the tokens to choose my pieces. I picked two ... one from A Little Something and Phlox. I was so excited I couldn't wait to get out to the car. I opened them right there at the exit door of the store. It's like getting a really great package in the mail. The kind where you're checking the box as soon as the mailman leaves the building!
If you've got one near you - I recommend you trying it out! You can go here to get more information on the project and a list of where they're located: http://www.artomat.org/home.html.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home