Thursday, May 04, 2006

First Time Out


I've decided to jump into the ring and be apart of this amazing family of internet bloggers. There are so many great places I love to visit and often have art questions that I'd like to pose to the world, I'm curious to hear the responses!
I'm a graphic designer by day and by night I create mixed media collage art. I have an Etsy shop located at www.heatherly.etsy.com. I hope to get lots of comments and critques about what I create.
For as long as I can remember I have been painting, taking pictures and even making by Barbi's clothes when I wasn't happy with what was at the stores!
For me, creating art is like breathing! I'd die without it.
So here I go ... :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home