Monday, May 08, 2006

Andy — The new addition


I decided to take the plunge this weekend and adopt a chiwawa from a local animal shelter. I've wanted a dog for a long time, but having only cats my adult life, I was a little reluctant to take on the responsibility that comes along with dog ownership. However, as fate would have it, I stopped into the shelter to drop off some donations and there was little Andy. He's tiny, cute and sweet - everything I've been looking for in a dog. I already have three cats so I kept thinking to myself: "This is crazy! How can I bring a dog home?" But after consulting my sister/roommate and BF ... they gave me their blessings and I picked him up yesterday. He loves to snuggle, minds well and isn't chasing the cats around the apartment so as far as I'm concerned - he's perfect!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home