Saturday, August 26, 2006

A little down


I'm feeling a little down on this lovely Saturday night. I've got lots of views on my Etsy site, but no buyers! I've been running a big sale on my march items and I can't even give the stuff away! :-( I'm thinking I may give the shop till the end of the year and if nothing picks up, I may just close it. I won't stop creating ... I can't stop creating, but I'm putting a lot of effort into this shop with no returns. I know, it's only been about six months ... maybe I'm just feeling a little too down tonight.
I'll probably wake up tomorrow and feel better about it. I hope anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger stilettoheights said...

Don't leave etsy heather!!!! I need you there!!!!!! I bet the holiday season will change everyone's minds!!

ok, that's out of the way...I love the card you have featured here, very nice, the image of the woman is fantastic!!!! The background colors seem so airy and classic- very nice, elegant and feminine!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home