Friday, December 08, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree ... Oh Christmas Tree


I had some fun with photoshop with a picture of my Christmas tree. It's quite lovely! I think I'm starting to get into the holiday spirit. I've purchased a few presents from the store, but the majority of my shopping has been online. Now I'm just waiting for them to arrive in the mail! They've started, but I'm impatient and want them NOW!! LOL
Merry Christmas!!
PS: What the hell is up with Britney? Just when we thought she was getting her shit together she hooks up with Paris "STD" Hilton!!
PSS: I'll be posting a few new things to my Etsy shop. I've sorta taken a new approach to the bird house.

1 Comments:

Blogger stilettoheights said...

thanks for the Brittany mention, I have been waiting for you to address it!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home