Saturday, November 25, 2006

Orange Puppy says ....


Ruff!!
That's all Andy's been doing this week. Bark Bark Bark. He's barking at my brother who came into town for Thanksgiving. It's been a wonderful visit and tomorrow he'll board a plane and head home to Las Vegas. Funny, most people go to Vegas for vacation...

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things as far as my art is concerned. I haven't really been able to get to anything since we moved a MONTH AGO! Seems like every day there's a new problem with the house. We had to replace our dryer on Tuesday. It just quit working. And we're praying for no rain since the ceiling in our bedroom - right over our bed is leaking. We're still waiting on the roofers. Hopefully our next month here treats us a little better and calms down.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The countdown to Christmas begins!

1 Comments:

Blogger stilettoheights said...

Heather!! I miss you. I have been waiting to come here and read a post about Brittany hanging our with Paris Hilton.

Hope you are well, your little doggy is so cute.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home