Thursday, September 28, 2006

As the world turns, it trips over boxes


I'm preparing for the big move in a few weeks. You never really know how much crap you've got until it all has to be packed up. My apartment is like a giant maze of boxes, both empty and full. I finally got stuff cleared away from around the couch and in front of the kitchen sink. I'm just trying to focus on our cool little house we'll be moving into in just a few weeks. The cats and dog are wandering around trying to figure out what the heck's going on and why is the place a mess. Though, they tend to drops those thoughts when treats are offered! As soon as I get a photo or two of the new house, I'll post them!! I'm excited!!!!!
For now, I'm posting this cool photo of Ben Franklin's original books he owned! How cool is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

You're a winner in my contest! Email me your addy!

jessica_hood [at] hotmail [dot] com

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home